Dear NASPH members, this is the information for the hotel for the conference in Eugene 3-5 October. You will also find flight information.
Please call and make reservations at the hotel of your choice as soon as possible. We have three home games in a row, so Saturday will be booked quickly.
- Best Western New Oregon, 1655 Franklin Blvd 541-683-3669 $171 per night plus taxes
- University Inn & Suites, 1857 Franklin Blvd 541-342-4804 $152 per night plus taxes
- Days Inn by Wyndam Eugene, 1859 Franklin Blvd 541-342-6383 $152 per night plus taxes
- Best Western Greentree Inn, 1759 Franklin Blvd 541-485-2727 $152 per night plus taxes
- Graduate Eugene (Formerly Hilton), 66 E 6th Avenue 541-342-2000 $232 per night plus taxes
These prices are subject to change of course, but these are the prices listed for Oct 3-6, 2019 as of today.
You should fly into Eugene, there are flights that connect with main airports, such as Seattle, L.A., Chicago, and Denver. Depending on the hotel you will have a 20-minute taxi ride or a hotel shuttle. Another option is to fly into Portland. The airport is on the Northside of the city, so you are looking at a two-hour car ride to Eugene. There is a shuttle from the airport to Eugene, but it runs at specific times (https://groometransportation.com/portland-airport/).
Sessions will take place on campus. Locations TBA. We will have the program for you shortly.
With best wishes, and looking forward to seeing you soon in Oregon,
Alejandro, Carolyn, Cynthia, and Lawrence